Monday, August 17, 2009

The Living Syllabus--Unit 1 Becoming an L/T

Capture all with appreciation:

  • A Dragon Story
  • Dye on Learning: The Three Person Problem
  • Dye on Seeds and Stories: Carefully packaged information
  • Dye on The Genealogy of Ideas
  • Dye on The Heart of the L/T Role
  • Classroom Procedures and Rules development activity
  • Course Syllabus
  • Discussions: Why use the Socratic method? Why study literature? What is the point of education?


Expand to explore the things you care about:


Teach and serve for the benefit of others
:
  • In-class workshop

1 comment:

Cameron 1/2 said...

Hey Mr. Dye, I don't know if you remember me or not, I was a student from last year in you class. I just logged on after a year, and wanted to say your class was awesome. I didn't appreciat it until I got into public school, but now I see how boring school is. I just wanted to say thank you for a great year, and I might even come back to Maeser next year. See you around.